Wally Wally Wally

Anyone else get the latest Wally tools? Likes or dislikes? Not asking for opinion on purchase of said items, only your experiences; both, good and bad.

I just went wild Wally Tool crazy and ordered everything. Long story short, I will be accumulating at least two more turntables in the next 6 months, and wanted to have another set of eyes to spot check my current methods of installing and measuring cartridges performance; ears, SME protractor, test records, Fozgometer, Schon Schablonne (German protractor), and glass protractor by Avid. 
It’s a means to an end as I want quick, verifiable, and repeatable measurements due to the amount of tonearm and cartridges swapping that will be occurring. It’s a means to an end which supports my listening studio.

I have, like many others, used my ears and standard measurement tools over many years and it’s pretty cut and dry. I figured what the heck, why not indulge in tools that support the hobby, and can be used to help others while also giving me some peace of mind.

audioquest4life
Post removed 
The picture of the "Gizmo" I use to measure anti skate force is up on my system page if anyone cares to look at it. It allows you to use your VTF gauge to measure anti skate force.

@solypsa, on my system page is a picture of a boron cantilever sans stylus. I would think that would make you a lot more anxious!
" Azimuth is best set by the mirror method."
Wow, I might have fallen off the turnip truck but that statement is incredibly incorrect unless your sir name is Superman, nee Kent.  Since none of us have the microscopic vision to see the diamond in the groove, let alone x-ray vision to observe the coils/cantilever alignment. The best way is to measure distortion of the L and R channels on specified disc and attempt to get them as close as possible, then fine tuning by ear.  The only system currently  that I can find available since Feikert no longer sells the Adjust+ is AudioMagik.
Back to the original question.  I own the WallyTractor and the WallySkater.  Both are easy to use with excellent step by step instructions.  I have used paper guides, MF GeoDisc, Brinkmann's Protractor (similar to Feikert), and the WallyTractor to set overhang and alignment.  The WT is easily the most versatile and easy to use, especially if you have failing eyesight.  The laser etched lines along with the mirrored surface make adjustments a breeze.  The alignment guides have three parallel lines etched so you are able to avoid parallax, very helpful, actually essential.
There is much controversy about anti-skate to have a "perfect" setting.  At the very least the WallySkater can show if you have too much resistance in the tonearm, be it bearing or wire.  It can not be used on uni-pivots though.  Call or write before you purchase.
Cartridge set up is a combination of VTF, VTA/SRA, azimuth, zenith, and anti-skate.  The trick is finding the balance point to where all parameters are nearest to tracking that tiny stone perfectly deep into a tiny groove at 92 degrees aligned with the coils, moving in and out, up and down.  Even when you get all of those parameters close there are only brief sections that are perfectly aligned.  Welcome to the madness.
The man running WAM Engineering is J.R. Boisclar and he could not be any more helpful.  If you have any question about cartridge set up you can reach out to him for guidance any time.  Always a positive experience working with J.R..  My order was in the mail and to my door within a week, before Covid-19.
I have no beef with anything you wrote except azimuth is about crosstalk, not “distortion “.
I love the Wally, BUT if your tonearm effective length is not engraved in the tool then you are out of luck. Spend a few more $$ and get the SmartTractor which will do any effective length and never look back. :)
I was lucky that my first tonearm was in there, but my second and third are not so I would love to sell it.