Vienna Acoustics 'The Music'

I love the less expensive VA sound and really want to hear their statement product. Is there anywhere in the greater Chicago a guy could go to listen to these speakers? TIA Steve
128x128steve59

Showing 2 responses by jon2020

Glad you are enjoying The Music. For me, it has been 10 years since I purchased them and have had no regrets at all. I think they would bring 10 more years of sheer joy. The mid-bass can be contoured to suit your room by mere millimetres of positioning. These micro adjustments pay hefty dividends in delivering a very balanced sound top to bottom.
Agree about the long break-in but once done, you never need to look elsewhere ever again. Cheers!
Hello samgar2,

My speakers are 3 feet from the front wall and 4 feet from the side walls. My room is 20 feet wide by 30 feet long by 15 feet high.

The mid bass can be adjusted by making micro-lateral adjustments to the midrange-tweeter module inwards or outwards, and macro-lateral adjustments to the whole tower.

Also, placing the spiked feet on high quality footers is extremely beneficial. I used to have the same problem until I started using Harmonix footers under each spike and the mid-bass tightens up for a very balanced sound.
I use the RF-999MT mk2 "Real Focus".

http://www.combak.net/feet&bases/FEET_and_BASES.html

Hope this helps. :)