Vienna Acoustics 'The Music'

I love the less expensive VA sound and really want to hear their statement product. Is there anywhere in the greater Chicago a guy could go to listen to these speakers? TIA Steve
128x128steve59

Showing 3 responses by apdoc2004

Contuzzi,
The original poster asked a specific question about where he could hear "The Music" speakers, not to hear your rant about how overpriced they are or how you can get better speakers for less than the used price of The Music. I have owned The Music in addition to other speakers in that price range. The build quality, performance and the adjustability of The Music speakers cannot be touched by speakers less than $20K. Read the well respected reviewer Roy Gregory's opinion -- he thinks The Music can easily compete with speakers that cost $75K!
No need to apologize. I am objective about my equipment -- as I mentioned I have other speakers that I happen to love.
By the way, Roy Gregory did not make that comparison flippantly. He does not say that about other expensive speakers that he reviews.
If you cannot offer a useful reply the original poster's question, why come to the thread and dump all over Vienna Acoustics?The reason I chose the figure of $20K is because you said " you can buy a NEW speaker for the same price as a used Music, and likely end up with a better speaker with much better resale value".The used value of VA The Music is actually less than $15K -- I was being generous. If you know of full-range speakers that sell BRAND NEW for less than $15K and have the same build quality, performance and aesthetics as the VA Music, I am all ears. 

Steve,It would be best to call the US distributor -- Bluebird Music. They can guide you regarding the nearest dealer who has these speakers available for an audition.