Vibration Source?

Hello Goners. I haven't been able to find any discussions that address this topic, so here goes: As you go up the fidelity chain, in terms of resolution, do any of you encounter vibrations coming from the speakers that seem to be in the recordings themselves? I have a CD only system, and I detect vibrations in about one in ten or so CDs (usually old ones,) but only on certain tracks. The vibrations come from different speakers, depending on the track, but usually in the mid range. The vibrations on any given track sound to be tied to a specific instrument in every case. For example, in a clean electric guitar part, it's as if the vibration is coming from the guitar amp that was used to make the track, not from an issue with my speaker. However the problem pops up with piano and acoustic bass as well. If I put the same CD in my stock car system, it comes across as low level noise, not vibrations. But I rarely seem to encounter any low level white noise at home, only vibrations coming from specific instruments in a track.  Thanks for your insights.
128x128barnegat666
I know what you mean. Christian McBride - Gettin' To It, the last track called Night Train. You can clearly hear something resonating in the left channel. It's coming from the recording. There are other examples, but this one stands out the most.
Oh.. I just had a thought. Try listening with headphones. If you still hear it then it's on the recording.
     Thanks for the responses so far. I'll try to come with a list of songs that I notice the problem on. One I can think of off the top of my head is Steve Earl's "Goodbye" from the album Train a Comin'. It sounds like a buzz is coming from the right speaker in the midrange that is associated with the acoustic bass. If any of you play guitar or bass, think of an unwanted rattle or amp noise coming from the cabinet that the amplifier drives.
     I guess it might help some of you if I tell you what my system is. I consider it to be pretty revealing, but I haven't heard the "super systems," so maybe it's not. The room is large: 26' wide x 15' deep with a ceiling that is 14' on the sides and 18' in the middle. The speakers are along the long axis, 2.5' from the back wall. They are 8' apart and the listener position is 10' back.

CD player:  Krell KPS 20i.
     DAC:          Audio Research DAC 3 (I just started playing with tubes.)
     Preamp:     Krell KRC HR.
     Amp:          Krell KSA 200s.
     Speakers:  Thiel CS 7.
     Cables:      All cable is Transparent Audio Ultra mm2. (except the                               digital cable.)

The speakers are 4 ohm nominal, so the amp runs at 400w per channel. The speakers could ideally use even more power, but that's a very minor issue.
That is a nice system with good resolution.
Could very well be anomalies in the recordings.
If you do get a small sample list together with time stamps some can check their own copies and see if it exists on the recording.  I've had a few GRP and Concord Jazz recordings with brief distortions in them.  
I just played Goodbye by Steve Earle. Listening to the bass, from my right speaker I’m hearing a odd harmonic distortion from the repeated plucked 1/4 notes.  Like a fuzzy articulation to the notes instead of a clean attack and decay. Seems like this indicates a recording anomaly.