Very large room HT

My room is 20 By 45'
My budget 20,000$
Advice for complete 5.1 speakers amp Pre etc,all but tv
salmoni
Bought 2nd hand B&W XT8 speakers and PV 1 SUB.
they sounded realy good at Modia store...
Now need advice for amp .pre and dvd/cd
All digital ,open budget
My large living room
80% HT ,20% music cd's ...
Thanks
XT8 is a very woman friendly speaker in looks. But the crossovers of the speakers are not able to give you a deep and wide stage. The sub you bought is fast but cause of the double speaker use touchable image is not possible. Stealth integration is only possible wenn you use a sealed sub with only one speakerunit on the front side. All the sub's I tested with more than one unit were impossible to get the stealth integration. Stealth integration means instruments and voices keep the same proportion. How much money you want to spend on the amp and source togheter?
Bought 2nd hand B&W XT8 speakers and PV 1 SUB.
they sounded realy good at Modia store...
Now need advice for amp .pre and dvd/cd
All digital ,open budget
My large living room
80% HT ,20% music cd's ...
yes it is a spouse pleaser....
"Depth?"..are you kidding me?! Um, depth isn't how cinema recordings are mixed. I got news for ya'll! Try to uses some intentionally "deep" imaging loud speakers for movie duties, and you'll have a soundstage that's way to laid back and uninvolving for accurately reproducing the movie experience! At the best Imax and THX movie cinemas, I guarantee you, the presentation is not holographic, with super deep imaging, and sound staging. In fact, it's up front and immediate, with lots of presence. Soundstage depth is not part of the equation at the theater.
Movie/music loudspeakers need to be either near neutral or a bit forward in their presentation, if they're to have any chance of being effective as movie loudspeakers.
Once did a 5.1 channel Thiel 2.3/Krell HT system set up in my home briefly. was the most boring HT system I remember having! (granted, it was very clear with great detail).
Do yourselves a favor...USE THE KIND OF GEAR THE PROFESSIONAL AV REVIEWERS USE IN THEIR SYSTEM! - no brainer