My room is 20 By 45'
My budget 20,000$
Advice for complete 5.1 speakers amp Pre etc,all but tv
salmoni
Very large room HT
["Bo1972 7.1 does not say anything about the quality of speakers, amps etc."]

Who said it did?

["07-24-13: Bo1972
Sometimes Audiogon is like a tree for me. I like to shake the tree and just curious what will fall out of it.....
Bo1972 (Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)"]

The more I read this admonition and your criticisms it's clear your quite the little troll. Also, in making equipment suggestions you constantly fail to clarify yourself as an audio dealer with a vested interest. Moderator, are you there?

Right or wrong this is a community of people offering their actual hands on experiences to give the original poster as much information as possible in light of the ever shrinking ability to actually audition products in person. I see no practical reason for you to challenge others remarks to the point of profanity. On the other hand it does give one perspective as to the shallowness of your professionalism.

It's not difficult to weed out comments from those who have had little to no practical hands on experience with a particular product, such as you have in past threads. Your are the only dealer I've heard so openly and continually name and berate competitive products at length and in such detail in a public forum.
Every part in a system including the acoustics have influence on the sound. Wenn we talk about speakers the quality is based on the quality of the box itself. Less colouration is important for a natural sound. The material of the units is also very important. The respons says everything about timing, natural sound, control and definition you can hear. The magnet is also a very important part of the control. The thing you see often is how limited crossovers are these days. Many brands are not able to give a wide and deep stage. This sets everthing to a higher level. Wenn you want to have a 3-dimensional sound ( what is superior over 2-dimenssional sound) you need to have crossovers which can build this. For an amp you have the same criteria. Wenn it also can give a wide and deep stage everything gets to a higher level.It doesn't matter if you play stereo or multichannel. Every single part of a recording is touchable and easy to point out. These days the quality of cables are so good that it is easy to get a higher level than with standard cables. That is why I do blind auditions to open the eyes ( ears) of people what it can do. For HT Audyssey Pro sets everything to a much higher level than in the past. The overwhole sound is so much more balanced. Flaws in a system always attracts your attention in a bad way. You only want to hear the music or movie without limitations. Always change one part in your system, never more. Because you will loose the control and you are not aware what the changed parts do togheter or loose from eachother.
First you need an amp or pre-amp which has the possibility to use Audyssey Pro. Second you need to buy a kit ( 700 dollar). And 3th you need to buy a key ( 150 dollar) to get access in your amp. It is not an easy system to use. Because you have to work extreemly presize or it will work against you. The microphone stand as Audyssey delivers for Pro is useless. They way Audyssey measures the results are ok. I measure at totally different places and hights. And I do my own changements in the settings. This gives a superior result compared to the Audyssey way. I did many tests during 3 years with Audyssey. And now almost 1 year with Pro. I get a lot more dynamics and resolution at how I use it. I even can create a wider and deeper stage. And the whole freq. respons I can adapt how a client wants his personal sound. I have a better timing and even more drive than what I had with the XP-20 which I owned for 2 years. The separation is even better compared to the XP-20. And the articulation of voices is more open compared to the XP-20. I can crush every pre-amp till 10.000 dollar with ease. In every aspect I can give a higher level. Even in natural sound. Last week I sold a 5509 with Pro also to a customer with a Pass Labs Pre-amp. So even at 2 channel I get a higher level. For Multi-chanel it is even more simple to win. You cannot use Denon with Pro for it. Why? Because it is a 2-dimensional brand. Wenn you connect it to a Pass Labs the wide and deep stage is gone. A few weeks ago I sold my old audio rack to a person who thought Denon was the best in Surround. He ownes the Denon AVP-A1HD. After hearing my set his word were: so this is the end of Denon for me. He understood that Denon is a 2-dimensional brand. And now he also wants a 3-dimensional image. It is that easy to convince. Only Onkyo and Integra can create a wide and deep stage in there price tag with roomcorrection. Primare can do the same but lacks roomcorrection. The Sp32 is inferior to a 5509 with Pro in every aspect. This year I sold 2 5509 to SP-32 clients.