Verastarr-Grand Illusion

Does anyone own or use Verastarr Grand Illusion Speaker cables.
Or ,does anyone have experience with them .
I know that they are all copper, but cannot find a lot of reviews on them.
grey9hound
I pretty much own the whole loom of Verastarr Grand Illusion Statement and Signature II cables. The cables are made from their proprietary high purity metal foils both copper and silver. 

I found their cable ‘sound’ extremely articulate, open, airy and spacious. They are easily the smoothest silver cables I have heard in my system. The appearance is very exquisite and build quality is top notch. 

If you have any further questions, call Mike Powell at 404-764-6233. 
I'd never heard of Verastarr or their cables until a month ago, when my brother in-law sent me a pair of the grand illusions for Christmas. I swapped them  out my old audioquest type 4 cables. The difference in sound for me was pretty dramatic. I love them. I have Magnepan MMG type speakers with a couple of custom mods and they sound amazing. I have not switched cables back and forth, so that's about all I can say, but I really like them. 

Thanks for the replies.
I guess i'll find out as i have ordered the Grand Illusion (All copper) speaker cables .
I just hope that they are not too fast and or lean and Sizzley 
I have the Tekton Double Impact speakers
I am currently using Voodoo Audio Reference speaker cables , which is silver coated copper .They are very fast and revealing , great dynamics , but can be a little sizzling in the upper mids. This could be in part , due to  the Rogue ..??
I am also using a Rogue Audio St-100 with 1960s Telefunken ribbed plates. The output tubes are KT120s

Post removed