Vacuum tube tester repair

Do any of you virtual peoples out there know of any one who repairs Hickok tube testers, specificly the ones made for Western Electric? I'm a techhead, but I would have to take up methamphetimines before even considering trying to fix this problem. Everything is working except it won't measure pentodes correctly. A wire was broken off a switch pole and I soldered it back to where it looked like it went. Maybe not. This thing has about a 1/4 mile of wiring, custom made switches, and schmatic that looks like one of those optical illusion drawings.
hifi57audio
There was a woman who advertised in VTV magazine that repaired Hickock tube testors. You could email Charlie Kittleson the publisher; I'm sure he could put you in touch with her. I think her name was Sue Chaffee or something like that.

John_tracy, I believe your thinking of Kara Chaffee, she repaired my Hickok 752 a couple of years ago but is no longer doing repairs.

The only repair I know of presently is here:
Hickok Repair

Here's a Great page for general info on tubes and testers by Harry Straub

Harry Straub/Hickok
William Waters ( AKA Hickok Doc) repairs and calibrates tube testers. He is located in Fredrick, Maryland and can be reached at ts6550@yahoo.com
Thanks everybody for their responses. Although it's not showing in this thread, one of these links connected me to a Mr. Kennedy at alltubetesters.com . He seems to be a freindly individual, and his prices are reasonable. In addition he offers technical assistance, which is probably the way I'm going to skin this particular cat.