USPS Priority Mail

What do you think about using USPS Priority Mail to ship two 50 pound boxes (double boxed, 35 pound speakers) across the country?
usarrn
It would be cheaper FedEx ground but I like USPS Priority, I figure the less time anyone has my gear the less likely it is to be damaged.
Post removed 
In my experience, USPS Priority Mail has been more reliable and predictable than any of the other "affordable" shipping service, without question.
I have to agree,,I have been shipping electronics for years and never had an issue with USPS..I can't say that for FED EX or UPS.......What you need to do for insurance with USPS is insure it for double the value...Its cheap anyway..I was told that by my freind who works for USPS...The reasoning is if it get destroyed USPS Pro Rates so make sure you have double insurance...........
One thing for sure: USPS will respect your package far more than Fedex or UPS. Over and over I have seen careless and obvious intentional damage by workers of these companies. And then you have to deal with the games to get insurance claims. USPS is the only way to go or look for a another option with large items.