Used none working Pioneer PL-L1000 worth

Hi,  I’m interested in picking up a Pioneer PL-L1000.  There are a few listed on eBay between $100.00 and $300.00 but the description states for parts or repair.  What is the market value for these turntables when in need of unknown repairs? 

P.S, I did check the forum’s Bluebook.  However there was no information for the TT.

Thank you, 
russ
iamhe
Post removed 
You might want to look for a Mitsubishi LT instead. I have one - excellent TT!
Mine is the LT20. There is one for sale now on EBAY for $450 + shipping from Florida. Also available are two LT30's ($850 and $640 - plus shipping). Ships from NY and GA. All excellent LT tt's - and sonically competitive with expensive pivoted-arm tt's! Go for it!
I've been considering the same think myself.  From what I've seen $499 is the ceiling for used from a reputable seller.
Thank you all.  I will check those models out.  But I’m really interested in a good linear track.  Currently I have a Denon 59M, ProJect and a $2.00 yard sale Kenwood Linear track; which I will toy with for a while longer. 

I think the price point for many of the classic turntables on eBay with unknown needed repairs is inflated.   Many of those TT on eBay were aquired for little to no cost.