USB Cable Comparison Audience / Cardas / Purist / Stealth / Wireworld

I've been meaning to share my findings and impressions from a recent six cable comparison of USB cables.

What follows is a 'work in progress draft' that I will be finalizing and posting on a blogging site.

Getting this posted is a way of lighting a fire under myself so I get the write-up finalized. And to keep my promise to share my findings with a number of Audiogoners.

What is posted is the first phase of the 'shoot-out' involving four cables.

Please note:

- This is not finalized and I will be making edits, and adding information, etc.

- This is the first phase of the comparison.

- The second phase will be posted soon.
david_ten
Have you heard of the Intona USB cable?
It seems to be relatively new and is made by the same German company that makes the Intona USB Hi Speed Islolator.

I can't vouch for it but it looks promising and is cheaper than what you've tried so far.

All the best,
Nonoise
Have been testing usb cables for a year now and have also concluded that the stealth is the most balanced and natural. It almost sounds like a high end rca cable. Amazing speed, balanced throughout the spectrum, soundstage is endless and very much according to the recording. No exaggerations just ultra high detail in an all natural format, in all dB levels. 
It surely is an end game usb cable imho, and does not require almost any break in, in about 50hrs it was all set in. Would recommend to get 1.5m length, as tested the 1m and found to 0,5m difference to remove any digital remains if any. Now my Aurender and Gryphon dac are in pure harmony. For the record it is a usb t select. 
I’ve had the Stealth USB-T in my possession for several weeks now and have compared it to the Phasure Clarixa I had been using as well as the Mad Scientist Black Magic that I recently picked up. 

The Clarixa has been a great cable but always thought it was just a tad etched in its tone and wondered if trying a new cable would alleviate that. The Black Magic improves on this tone and provides a holographic soundstage that is really fun to listen to. I like that it gives voacals and stringed instruments an ethereal quality that I think befits it’s name of Black Magic. For the price I think the Black Magic is exceptional and am glad I took a chance on it. 

The Stealth seems to allow more information through and definitely has a bigger and wider soundstage than any other usb cable I’ve tried. The natural tone of the Stealth while still giving plenty of dynamics and detail is what I like the most about it. While it may not be as holographic as the Black Magic I think that instruments sound more real with the Stealth. The strike of a piano key and the sound of a cymbal definitely gives a more vivid but real sound that’s make me glad I ventured out and tried this cable. Everything I wanted to improve on the Clarixa got improved. The Stealth has a certain “magic” of its own and is hard to really explain but reminds me back to david_ten’s remarks about getting lost in the music. Not one thing stands out but taken as a whole it’s a pretty cool thing. 

Thanks David for sharing your experiences here and shining some light on this Stealth brand that I’m kinda surprised isn’t talked about more. Good stuff.
@t_ramey Thanks for sharing your findings and differences between your three USB cables. Good stuff, indeed!!! I’m glad it worked out.

As @tinian points out, it is "the most balanced and natural" cable in his comparative findings as well.

Your post, and his, sheds light on the Stealth USB being a special cable worth consideration.