Upgrade path from Paradigm Studio Reference V3

Looking for suggestions on speaker upgrade path. Primary listening preference is rock/pop. Enjoy moderate to high volume extended listening sessions.

VTL 2.5 Pre with Mazda Nos tubes

Bryston 4bsst2 Amp 300/ch.

2X Paradigm Studio Servo 15 subs

I don’t like forward sound due fatigue in extended listening at volume but I do appreciate a certain sparkle from the tweets. I deplore tweeters that sound blurred on cymbols hiss hiss hiss.

The speakers absolutely must have dynamic slam/impact. I want to feel it in my chest at higher volumes. Not too concerned with accuracy per se. 

energeezer

Great suggestions. I did some reading on the ATCs and they do seem to fit the bill. The ATC SCM40 are just inside my price range so I will contact music direct and see if we cant work something out.

Dude, ur doing the right thing, and I’m telling you you’ll be blown away — literally.  Remember the old Maxell ad from the 80s with the guy being blown back in his chair by his speakers?  Shoulda been an ATC speaker ad IMO because SO true and appropriate.  Just do it — you won’t believe the power, finesse, and dynamics those dome mids produce.  Unsurpassed or unmatched by any other driver or speaker in my experience.  Ok, PMC and Genelec may get you there too, but ATC is the real deal.  There’s a reason they’re used in some of the most storied and respected recording studios.  Just sayin’.

I ask about the Cornwall IVs because I can get a great deal on them and they seem to line up with my desired attributes of dynamics and some treble sparkle. I have some concerns because my very first pair of real speakers were Cerwin Vegas. This was decades ago but I remember that upon moving to slim towers with traditional dome tweeters and seperate  subs I thought I was done with horns. Probably not fair because at the time I was using a Yamaha receiver with a switching power supply that was in hindsight...junk lol.

My other lesser concern is the fact I have a Bryston 4BSST2 amp at 300w ch which will at best be vastly underutilized with the Cornwalls.