Upgrade my DAC or buy more weed?

So I was just listening to Bad Company (Live) "No Smoke Without a Fire" at near deafening levels (about 94db at my seat), the REL G1 was pumping away... it sounded like I was actually at the effing concert... and I am POSITIVE my neighbor was hearing what was going on as well... and I was wondering if I really should be thinking about upgrading to a better DAC or if those funds might be better invested on more weed? 

It seems like more and more lately, that when I am baked on a heavy Indica like Bubba Kush, Blackwater or AK-47, that I seem to "get" the music more and enjoy the listening session more.  Also, it seems that I become more open to different types of music as well.  Likely the same with musicians and song writers... they probably create some of their best work when they are high.

Just wondering I guess about dumping more money into system upgrades or just leave it as is and keep on smokin' ?
128x128audiofreak32
Actually, it doesn't matter which one you do since the other one will follow.

Wow, this new DAC sounds great, I need to get some more weed before I run out.

Wow, this weed I just got is killer, think I'll upgrade my DAC.

Post removed 
What kind of fraud are you perpetrating. No matter what kind of equipment you buy, you ain't gonna give up the weed. Weed is table stakes man. 
Well if I lived in Arizona I would smoke a hell of a lot of weed. They couldn't grow it fast enough. 

How long have you had that Gromme amp and curious what tubes that uses. 
audiofreak

My last post was directed at Phoenix and Sheriff " Bust you Nuts" Arpalo. Arizona has some great towns and great places to live, not sure I could keep from killing myself with the politics of that state. If I did it would be with your recommended AK-47