Upgrade for Magnum Dynalab FT101A

Anyone out there know about upgrades for this unit, and who might make the changes?? Would apprecdiate any leads. Thanks, Maleja
Ag insider logo xs@2xmaleja

Showing 2 responses by raytheprinter

Hello Maleja,I have the same tuner and have often wondered how much better it could sound with mods.I think theres some upgrades available from Magnum Dynalabs,its been a while since ive visited thier website, Also try a google search,there is some sites devoted to tuners ,,your thread has renewed my interest,ill do some research and let you know if i find anything of interest! Regards,Ray
Hello Wstritt,There are some weeks that i hardly use my tuner,other times it is on for hours day and nite! Im lucky to have 4 very good FM stations that i really enjoy and discover great music that i may not have heard otherwise.Im pretty happy with the way it sounds,but if better sound can be had for a reasonable price with mods,upgrades to my tuner,,,it would be worth it to me!Also thinking of having my DAC modified,and just bought a new cart. for my TT.If it increases my enjoyment of music ,its money well spent !Sometimes im too busy or lazy to change CDs or flip albums. Peace,Ray