Upgrade Amp or Speaker for 2 channel?

Noob here.BUT a dedicated 2 channel enthusiast for over 30 years.

Have not upgraded my system for over about 8 years.Need advice on which component would give me the best "improvement".

My system: Anthem TLP-1 ,Anthem PVA-2,Paradigm Studio Reference 100 V3,Denon D/A 500 dac,Arcam CD 73,Sony ES 5 disc cd player.

Used in a medium to large living room.Open concept modern house with high ceiling,wall to wall carpets.

Would appreciate advice!

My dealer wants me to trade the same model(studio 100s)Paradigms for version 5.He would give me $800 trade value for my 10 year old speakers in mint shape towards the recent version which now sells for $3K USD.

Or,should I upgrade the amp?

Thanks in advance!

Gabe
eternityroad
Post removed 
Are you using the new DAC for the Arcam CD 73 player as well? If not, you might try a digital connection just for grins and see how it changes the sound.

I had no intention of trading in my speakers and paying $2200 for new ones.

That was what the salesman recommended for me to do and what he offered as a solution for sound improvement for my system

Thus my reason for posting here to see anyone would recommend.
Not trying to be a wise guy, but why don't you first measure the acoustic qualities of your room and correct them before buying any new gear? The best gear in the world will sound like crap in a bad room. Those high ceilings will always act like an echo chamber without some sort of room treatment.