upgrade advice

Hi
i bought the Hegel h160 integrated amplifier with pair of Spendor D7 loudspeakers.
the source is bluesound node 2 .
speakers cables are VOVOX vocalis. all other cables are regular.
i want to upgrade my sound and wonder what would be the best way to start.
to change my power cable,my digital cable,speakers cable or buy a better external DAC  than the hegel internal.
thaks for your advice
yansad
I have a Bluesound Vault and the internal DAC is a piece of crap. However, connected to my Schitt Gungnir Multibit DAC it sounds wonderful.
Yansad, if you haven't already done so and your domicile is conducive then spend money treating your room.

sadiehazel - thanks for the heads up on the Bluesound/Gungnir.

I've been pondering a Bluesound Node 2 purchase and was wondering what it might sound like when coupled with my Bifrost into my 2 channel system..

Your comments have tipped the scale on the + side

I'm currently using iTunes for Library Management and Audirvana for streaming content, which can be "a little problematic" at times

A couple of questions: 
- did you find the app that controls playback to be intuitive in its setup and use
- do you happen to know if it will interface directly with the iTunes directory

I did ask the guy at the store, but he just wants to sell me something, so "of course it will link to the iTunes Library", but I'd rather have third party verification :-)

Thanks in advance
the blouesound have very good interface and tidal i tune radio etc. i enjoy it alot.
also mqa support and high res.
nice and slim design