Undiscovered blues gems.....

Can anyone recommend recent blues gems that you feel are worthy of merit? I enjoy both acoustic and electric blues. I'm looking for something that might have flown under the radar, so to speak.
russellrcncom
Anything by Magic Slim & the Teardrops, Tinsley Ellis, Mike Henderson & the BlueBloods- First Blood, Anything by Luther Allison, Smokin' Joe Krubreck, Bryan Lee, Joe Beard,
Get the latest Ten Years After CD, without Alvin Lee It will suprise you. Walter Trout,For older stuff, Anything on the Excello LP label or the reissue AVI label (swamp blues) Flyright LPs that pertain to blues. And Don't forget the Blue Horizon stuff. Very rare & expensive. Get the Fleetwood Mac Box set early years.
Enjoy.
Knights of the Blues Table - British Blues
Showdown - Robert Cray, Albert Collins and Johnny Copeland
Folksinger by Muddy Waters
Dancing Down a Stony Road - Chris Rea
A Long Time Coming - Electric Flag (Blues and R&B)
Blind Pig Records - 25th Anniversary Collection (2 CD set)
Alligator Records - 20th Anniversary Collection (2 CD set)
both of the anniversary sets are great samplers to the catalogues of Blind Pig and Alligator)
Post removed 
Woody Mann, Mary Flower, Bob Brozman, Orville Johnson, Terry Robb, Bradley Litwin, Steve James, Del Ray.

All acoustic musicians. All reasonably unknown. All disgustingly talented with great gobs of soul. (Yup, I'm a gutiar player).