Ultimate Question

I was wondering how you all felt about your systems and how much better is attainable?..... What I am really getting at...have most of you wrung out every last piece of potential out of your system or do you believe that more can be attained? Is there better to be bought but finances will not allow or is it a constant wait/search as new products become available and trying them? I'd be real interested to hear from those who have spent a long time building a system since this seems to me be the ultimate question.....how much can a system actually reproduce?...I know we have differring tastes on how this is done and that ultimately it is everchanging but what are the opinions on the best available..oh and be civil to each other..please.. Ben
bencampbella3c8

Showing 1 response by 3728slingshot

I've been working on my system since I was 15 years old (16 years now). There is always more to be taken from a system ... however domestic bliss is often an obstacle. I've found that striking the balance in our house is difficult. Room tunes, giant cables and stands don't blend well with Ethan Allen furniture!!! I take solace in the future ... a dedicated listeing room is part of our overall plan for our home makeover!! Ask me again in a year how much more I've wrung out of my system.