tyler linbrook signatures vs. b&w 802

I have narrowed it down to these Two speakers. I have heard the B&Ws but not the Tyler on piece system .Which would be the best choice ..Thanks everyone...Joe
Ag insider logo xs@2xjhjf123456
I've owned/thoroughly enjoyed several Tyler speakers, and one thing you get with Tyler Acoustics that you won't get with B&W, and I also owned 804Ns for 18 months, ... is Ty. The guy will spend time talking to you, answer your e-mails, and he'll work with you, offer suggestions without pushing you to buy. I loved my B&Ws, but I bought my Tylers right AFTER selling the B&Ws and NEVER regretted it ... they met needs I had that the B&Ws could not, despite being excellent speakers.
Daverobertson, I think you need to do a little research B&W also uses many other materials in ther woofers. What do you think is wrong with kevlar anyway. OPEN MOUTH,INSERT FOOT!

The_kid,
When did the cost of a tweeter determine the sound of it(within reason)?
Even if it is $75 a pair they cost less because you can replace the diaphragm instead of the whole tweeter!!! Imagine that. Looking at your system you can only dream of having one like mine.O let me rephrase that SYSTEMS like mine. And Tyler can only dream of making a speaker like the ones I have. Your room acoustics must be terrible in that cramped room. I bet having the speakers so close to the side walls give of great unwanted reflections.

Happy Holidays...
Krellm7,

I can’t comment on Linbrook speakers since I’ve never heard them before. However, not every likes the sound of B&W speakers. In personal evaluation of B&W 700 and 800 series, I find them way too bright, dry, emotionally uninvolving and lack dynamic immediacy.
Wow ...Thanks for all your help with everyones input....I am currently using all Parasound Halo a23 amps and the C2. I am leaning towards the Tylers after the Holidays. Thanks everyone happy holidays keep the posts coming ...Joe
Krellm7, I never said, there was anything wrong with the Kevlar woofers, i just prefer the Seas a little better..
Just enjoy your speakers, since you seem to be pretty satisfied with what you have.. The Tylers do sound very good though.
Enjoy