Two systems? Why?

I mentioned on another thread that I have two completely different systems, one for HT and one for music. I wonder how many of y'all have taken that approach. Anyone care to comment on your systems and how they differ?

I'll start off.
My HT system: Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v2 mains, Reference CC, Reference ADP surrounds, and Servo 15 sub; Parasound 2500u pre/pro; Parasound 2205AT amp; Toshiba SD5700 DVD; Sony CX90ES CD jukebox; Monster cables.

My music system: JM Lab Mezzo Utopia speakers; Belles 350A amp; Rega Jupiter 2000 CD; various cables. No vinyl and no tubes (gasp).

Persons familiar with this gear will see clearly that I am seeking two quite different goals with these systems.

Others take a moment to share?
bishopwill

Showing 2 responses by kirk930

yes ed the 930 is a car. i have 2 cars one 91 911 turbo and an 85 928s . i love cars as much as stereo, but that hobby can get even more out of hand than audio, because of mantenince and tire wear, etc. i bet you have alot of fun running on the track. thanks for your response on my email as well.
you guys and gals are sick 3,4,5 systems. what are you junkies are what. what a minute i must have at least 4 operating systems. i must be sick as well,damn. oh well. i enjoy movies alot, but two channel is awsome. my two channel got most of the money but i am trying to upgrade my main theater right now. if you do not run a projector with at least 100 inches ht may not interest you guys. but once you see a good ht it is very enjoyable.hell i run tubes in my ht.