Two JL F212s verses two Velodyne 18 plus?

I have a room 13.5 x 24 dedicated home theatre and listening room. Presently I have a Velodyne DD 15" sub. I am looking at going to a two subsystem and have another application for my Velodyne DD 15. I am considering two JL F212s or two F113s or two Velodyne 18 plus. I have been slightly underwhelmed with the single velodyne DD 15. The rest of the system is Anthem D2v, Classe 5200, B&W N802s, HTM1s and B&W side and rear speakers. I run a rotel amp for rear speakers.
ghaas
My anthem statement D2v has the ARC equalization system, which many think is the best on the market. Would this be enough? Would I also be able to utilize the DD15 equalization system I already have? I am getting the sense that many are suggesting they are both great choices with the majority leaning toward the JL F212s if they can be integrated and equalized well. If however the equalization process is not utilized the built in system with the velodyne would be better and also an excellent choice.
For what it's worth, I followed Mitchell going from the DD 15's to the JL Audio F113's in previous discussions. I consider him true to actual performance over brand loyalty and I trust his evaluation.

I EQ'd my sub before running my Pioneer SC-07 receivers room correction and then did a slight manual adjustment.
I did have a dealer tell me they were going to sale their 1812 demo for $5,000 which is a great deal but stated the flexability of two smaller subs for my application might be best. If it wasn't so far to audition I would like to here the 1812, but would unlikely purchase two.
I'd drive down to the dealer and listen to the 2 subs and then the 1812.
I wanted flexibility with two also,so I'd have a nice blanket of bottom end for the music.Which I got, but I swear nothing I've heard comes close to the 1812 Ive mentioned even with two subs.
No matter where I sit in my room I get that midbass punch,
It's so addictive,and mids and highs are so clean.
Too bad you can't do a weekend drive.
If I had to drive further South(another three hours)to get the sound that's killer,I would,but that's me.
I guess I really strive for the best sound I can get,fianlly
after 6 subs and half dozen years I can rest now as my sub hunt is over.
Hopefully you can do the audition.
Drummermitchell, I thought you went with 3 or 4 of the JL Audio F113's? I personally demoed the JL's and Velo's and came away with 2 F113's. Both are great subs and if anything I just felt that the JL's were a bit faster overall. For HT demo we did some gunshots ( Matrix) which really shined on the JL's. For music DD18's went a bit lower but overall musicality I still thought the JL's were better. Gotham 213's are in a differnt league over the 1812's. F212's were not present but I would guess that two F212's would be much better than two DD18's.