Tweaks That plug in to speakers and ? Why they work

I have listened to the synergistic loudspeaker filters and fond a slight improvement 
then at our audio get together these much higher quality Loudspeaker filters 
made from Jupiter capacitors and Mundorfs  NewUltra resistors noticeably better in every way,
the ? Is how can something this simple work ? I was told you have to have the correct rated value of parts to be effective , they made a nice improvement especially in the top end .i found them on us audiomart but I see they just started to sell on here also , does the quality of parts really make 
Thst much a difference ?  I  am started to explore this modding trend  maybe quality does count 
more then I thought itshould.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisadbhg-jupiter-mundorf-ultra-loudspeaker-quantum-purifiers-tweak...
jimob

Showing 3 responses by jerryg123

Poor people often fool themselves into believing that the cheaper stuff is just as good

Great choice of words.
So eloquent a put down.

let’s try. When people first start in this endeavor they will buy lower tier equipment or what they can afford and convince them selves it is as good as the upper echelon audio equipment available.
You come off as an elitist snob. Not saying you are @artemus_5 just that post makes it appear that way.

@artemus_5 I can see we will not be friends.

I was poor once too growing up on the mean streets on Chicago’s Southside.
Not on a high horse just think you could frame it better.

poor people are not on this forum at least not the financially challenged. There are a few that are challenged in character and contribution and intellect.

@artemus_5 Okay. Real class.
You are severely deficient in  grace, dignity, and intellect.
Fact is you have zero humility and you are still poor. (figure that out).
We really need that block or mute button.
You have polluted this post enough with your indignant rant.