TW-Acustic Arm

TW-Acustic has a beautiful looking arm. Does anyone know what it sounds like?
128x128gerrym5
Hello,

I joined Audiogon for 'escaping' the level in the German forum, but it's like coming home. Same narrow minded sensitivities, but another place - thanks guys.

Back to topic: is there anybody who already had a listnening session with the 10.5? There was a report in 'the' German forum and the 'LP' magazine, which sounded quite good regarding the performance of the arm.
Hi Ttttt,

some sensitivities in high ended minds seem to be universal. Just walk around a little in your new asylum to appreciate the differences.

But if want to read a hearing report you have to go back to the german forum - there's one. Listened at TW's home some days ago.

As far as I know only a small sample of prototypes are existing. You can't yet buy it regularly. So experiences may be sparse till now.
Hallo,
the arm is still in production and available as a real product.
The first batch are sold out and the next ones will be at your local dealers place in 3-4 weeks.
The first review is out in the German print magazine "LP".
I am sorry, this is only in German language.
I do my best to have a translation ready in the next weeks.
There will be more up coming reviews in the future.

Thomas
Ok, thanks for clarification, Thomas.
I got some emails from people, knowing that I'm a Raven owner, asking if I have the arm myself, have heard it, being interested in (assuming synergies with the Raven family) and so on.
I got the impression that only a few items were on the market, in hands of friends, reviewers, whoever.

But being in production and available in a short term should be good news for the "beggars".