Turntable isolation platform Recommendations?

I currently have a Critical Mass isolation platform on loan. Does anyone have any other suggestions I might look at?  Possibly considering the HRS 

any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

iconicaudio
Having owned both SRA and Critical Mass platforms nothing beats my Vibraplane.  I still loved my critical mass platforms and used them under my Joule Electa Destiny’s were they served me well.  I have owned the following tables, SME 30/2, kuzma xl4, TW AC3, micro Seiki rx1500fvg and a Transrotor Rondino.  All benefited from the vibraplane now in its 16th year in my system.
I have a Rockport Sirius 11 which weighs 200lbs would Critical Mass be the best platform for it ?
I have a Rockport Sirius 11 which weighs 200lbs would Critical Mass be the best platform for it ?
Had not heard of Stacore before. Interesting product and there is no reason it should not work. However, I think the MinusK solution is much better. It's negative stiffness springs do not require compressors or tubing and connections that eventually fail. The KSI platforms are excellent but still more complicated than MinusK platforms. 
An isolation platform will do absolutely nothing for an SME 30/2. It is itself an isolation platform. Other equipment on solid shelves should not require isolation platforms. All the "vibration" they are subject to is airborne and the only way to isolate from that is to put the equipment in another room. The money is much better spent on upgrading the equipment. This is just another example of lay instinct running away with itself. 
Keys, The Critical Mass platform is terrible. You can get a MinusK platform that will handle that weight but You won't like the price. The KSI platforms are also great but probably even more expensive. Critical Mass and Townsend make inexpensive, 1/2 baked stuff that no respectable lab would ever put an electron microscope on. A turntable's requirements are just as stringent. If a lab won't put an electron microscope on a certain platform you do not want to put your turntable on it. Cheap solutions are just cheap and frequently worse than no solution.