Tubes

Im looking to for replacement tubes for my Mastersound 845, 2 of each

Tubes in question: 6SN7 845 ECC802

I bought WE replica 845 from PSvane   

now I need 6SN7 and ECC802 

I saw new 6SN7  Tung-sol on eBay for about 50$ for pair. There are also vintage Tung-sol on eBay. Not sure how to proceed here. Is eBay a reliable source for tubes? I like their quick shipping and confidence in returns in case something is wrong.  What other sources are reliable for aforementioned tubes? 
ei001h
Tube World has great carefully selected tubes. Not the lowest prices but quality is high.
Just received a pair of Linlai Elite 6sn7 tubes for my tube DAC.  Excellent sounding tubes.  I bought these after hearing some top end 300B power tubes in my nephew's amp.  Those were stunning and even beat out the Western Electric reproduction tubes that were supposed to replicate the originals.  Linlai seems to be doing a great job producing some if the great tubes of the past.
I own hundreds of vintage tubes.  It is a game of 30 to 50 percent rejects when you take into account testing and real world performance.  Just because a tube tests at 100% does not mean it will perform well.  Heaters may draw to much.  The tube may be extremely microphonic.  A quote from Tung Sol is the best way to test a tube is in the system for which it is intended.  If new tubes from EH and others are available you are best to go that route with The Tube Store, Tube Depot, or Antique Tube Supply.
Viva is generally priced somewhat lower than many other tube suppliers, ships fast, and has lots of NOS tubes available.