Tube suggestions for hybrid integrated amp

I've had the stock tubes (12AU7) in my Rogue Sphinx for a few years now and I'm ready to upgrade.  Right now I'm leaning toward  Tungsram ECC82 but I am open to suggestions.  I'd prefer to buy within the US as I'd prefer delivery in the next ten days or so.
Speakers are old Dynaudio Contour 1.3 MkII.  The room is lively but not overly bright or ringy.  I listen to a lot of classical chamber music, combo jazz and (mostly classic) rock. 
Any suggestions appreciated.
128x128tostadosunidos
I just got off the phone with Andy.  A pair of NOS Tung-Sol tubes will be headed my way later this week.  Thanks again for everyone's help on this.
12au7 NOS Tung Sols are are terrific tubes. I'm using a pair in my amp.
Let us know how they work out.
I have a hybrid integrated that uses two 12au7/ECC82 tubes in its front end (this why I was considering at one time to try a Rogue hybrid integrated).  I have tried (and still have) a variety of NOS tubes -  RCA cleartops, Mullard CV 4003, Seimens, and Radiotechnique.  My favorite by far are the Seimens by a wide margin.  Tight, full, dynamic bottom end and a really nice, open top end.  And mids to die for.  I got them from Upscale (around $50 each at the time), but it looks like they are out of stock now.  (I lIked the Seimens so much I bought a 2nd matched pair and glad I did).  Brent Jesse has them (http://www.audiotubes.com/12au7.htm).  I'm sure there are others that have them as well.