Tube or solid state phono stage?

I have a high end all tube system (AR 750 SEL amps, AR Ref 6 preamp, SF Aida speakers) and am now adding a turntable with a Benz cartridge.. Should I stick with buying a tube phono stage or go with solid state? I’d like to keep my system all tube but I’m worried a tube phono stage may make the vinyl too warm sounding and not dynamic enough.

thanks in advance for any help!

stewartgr

I listen to Rock, Classical, Jazz, and a little Pop and am very happy with my system. I currently use a Hanna ML (MC) > Zesto Andros 1.2 Phono > ARC 6SE Pre...

The sound is very neutral, clean and full range without being analytical.  I never tire of listening to it.  With that in mind, the Phono Pre is an older model, and I am considering a replacement.  

I am considering both an ARC (PH or Ref.) and the Zesto II Deluxe (Absolute Sound 2022 Phonostage 'Product of the Year', if that is interest)

That being said, I love working with George (Mr. Zesto).  HE answers the phone (or HE quickly calls you back) - No gate-keeper (which has been my experience at ARC).  

Good luck with your search, and please post and update-review

Tube all the way! I love my zesto had a Tavish and project tube box prior. Vinyl is about holographic shapes and tubes bring that out.

Look into the DS Audio cartridge and transformer system. I have the entry level DS E1. LOVE it.

Sutherland makes some nice phono preamps. I'm using a relatively inexpensive TZ Vibe with a Hana ML moving coil cartridge. It sounds great to me, but I'm not a real vinyl guru. 

I have a tube preamp and solid state amp. 

As you narrow your selection down look for one with multiple loading selections , on the fly is also a nice feature .  It might also be beneficial if you go with tubes , to look for one with the same type tubes in your preamp making tube rolling easier .