Tube or not to tube?

I am new to the hobby and would like some input. I am seriously considering moving to a tube-integrated amp (new or used)like the PrimaLuna II or the Jolida 502. Currently I have the NAD Combo 162/272. Would I be upgrading my system with either of the tubes? Or am I just moving sideways?
musicrover
Sorry, I was looking at the prmia and the joida and I did not see either had a phono input. Just a cd,tape, aux. I do have a nice collection of lp's (IMO), In my wed surfing I have come across tube imtergrated amps need a per-amp for phono so, If I come across a unit with just an aux input can I use my current pre-amp?
Post removed 
I recently worked in a high end store. The best results we found..is to use a tube preamp with a MOSFET solid state amp. Best of both worlds. Tube preamp tubes last alot longer than tube amp tubes by 3x or so, and they are much cheaper than amp tubes.
If I were you I would buy a nice tube pre..use it with your NAD amp (bipolar I believe). You will be blown away by the musicality-listenability. Then step up your amp to a MOSFET type, you will then be awash in tube-like sound. The bipolar amp will deliver tighter and stronger bass but the MOSFET amp will better duplicate tube like bass and distortion quality. However you want it.
Christobyl, That sounds intriguing, However I am new to the hi fi world and am a bit lost. If I may review with you:

Tube preamp (would need to purchase) Something like this? Rogue audio 66 Tube Preamp
NAD 272 amp (currently own)
MOSFET amp S.S. (would need to purchase) Something like this? Aes cary SET Ii single ended mosfet amp.

Again thanks for the input
I would suggest that you go with an all tube integrated first . Then you can compare it to your present SS system and make a decision . I think that doing the hybrid thing or tube-pre and mosfet/SS amp will put you only part of the way there . Experience both 'extremes' and then adjust back to the middle ground , if you desire !
The Prima Luna Prologue 2 is a good decision as the maintaince thing is virtually nill with the auto bias feature !