Tube Amps for Revel Salons

I'm thinking of going back to tube amps. I would either have to sell my first generation Revel Salons or find a suitablr tube amp that works well with them. I love these speakers, but they do require a certain amount of power to bring out the best in them. Anyone driving these with tubes? What do you recommend? What is the minimum power you would use? Or should I just sell them and get speakers that are more tube friendly? Thanks.
prairiedog
If I loved my speakers, I would match for them an amp weather it's tube or SS. Swapping speakers just to switch to tubes isn't my bowl of soup.
VTL 450 would work or even possibly BAT 150SE I've owned both and I think they give just as much punch as solid state with lots of power. I don't think either will give the classic warm tube sound but they do sound good. If you can say for sure that you love your speakers I wouldn't switch those it is way easier to try a different amp if you are looking for a new flavor. Personally I don't think the heat and cost is worth it for tubes. There's a lot of great sounding solid state amps out there these days. What are you using now?
I'm currently using Stellavox PW1's (200W) which drive them very well.

What about ARC Reference 150? I'm not really looking for the classic warm tube sound. I'm looking more for the smooth pleasing tube sound.
Any solid state amps you would recommend to get a smooth sound (no solid state harshness)?
Those who can't either afford to maintain large power tube amps or just don't want hassle with rolling of 12 tubes or more or simply can't drive demanding speakers with any tube power enjoy performance of McIntosh solid state amps that sound very similar to tube ones.
If you research large macs such as MC352 and higher power models, I guess you find for yourself the best match. Mate it with matching tube preamps and your system will be no compromise to the BAT VK150se or VTL450(how many tubes are there???)