Tube amp power watts equivalent to Solid State?

I have a Cayin 35 watts tube amp. What is its equivalent to a solid state amp?
50jess
Post removed 
Post removed 
Actually a pound of cotton weighs more than a pound of gold...
Troy ounce... Its much more in the way they clip.
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the clarification. Bruce's (Bifwynne's) explanation of my comment that you questioned was a good one, and I think that your understandings that you've described are also correct. In the case of nearly all solid state amplifiers (excluding special cases such as some of the First Watt amps that have tube-like or higher output impedances), the interaction of amplifier output impedance and variations of speaker impedance as a function of frequency will not result in significant frequency response differences as a function of what amplifier is being used.

And I was not implying anything to the contrary in my previous posts. Note the two sentences in my post which followed the ones you quoted just above, especially the second sentence:
Its maximum power capabilities into those high impedances will also decrease dramatically, relative to its 8 ohm rating. Both of those effects will occur to a much smaller degree in the case of a SET amp, and many other tube amps.
My posts were addressing reasons why a tube amp, especially a SET amp, may seem more powerful and "authoritative" than its power rating would suggest. As you'll realize, one of those reasons is that its power delivery into the very large low frequency impedance rise I referred to will not decline as sharply (relative to its delivery into lower impedances at other frequencies) as it would in the case of nearly all solid state amplifiers.

So although the interaction of amplifier output impedance and variation of speaker impedance as a function of frequency will not cause significant differences in frequency response among nearly all solid state amplifiers, with many and probably most speakers it will cause significant frequency response differences between solid state and tube amplifiers, and often between different tube amplifiers as well. As Bruce indicated, if one such combination (solid state or tube) results in flat frequency response, the other one probably won't, unless the speaker has an uncommonly flat impedance curve (although some speakers do have an impedance curve that is flat enough to make this a non-issue).

Best regards,
-- Al
With typical speakers, though the impedance might change, the sensitivity also changes accordingly. A typical quality ss amp will more likely maintain flat frequency response with varying power output to the fluctuating impedance of typical speakers. A typical quality tube amp will more likely deviate from flat frequency response with steady power output to the fluctuating impedance of typical speakers.