Tube AMP or SS

Hello everyone, I need some advice on an amp to purchase, maybe I dont even need one but need your expertise. I have a Yamaha rx-a1000 recv and MA S8 speakers and center, plus rears. I listen to jazz and watch now and them some blockbuster stuff. Looking to increase the clarity and sound stage. Dont have much cash, and was wondering if a tube amp would make a big difference. If so, can I purchase anything in the 1k range?
dannyd70
Orpheus10, When using the standard 8 Ohm power rating, with speakers that have a high impedance, tube amps might sound "bigger stronger and tougher", but with speakers with a low impedance the opposite might be true, where ss amps might sound "bigger stronger and tougher".
I think MA is Monitor Audio. I have no idea if they have tube friendly impedances or not. As Unsound says, it is a matter of matching the amp to speaker and some work better with SS if they need current for low impedances. If your speaker is tube friendly- high and smooth impedance, then I think you would be surpassed how good acoustic jazz can sound with good tube amplifier - much more natural for my tastes.
It might be within the product info packet, or on the back of the speakers. I did a search, but the manufacturer is not exactly completely forthcoming with regard to specs. They quote a 6 Ohm nominal impedance but there is no mention of a minimum impedance, and the frequency response is without +/- dB's. They also quote a sensitivity of 91 dB 1 watt/ 1 meter, and the suggested power range is between 40-175 Watts, but don't mention if that is per channel or total per pair.
Based upon the available specs, it would seem that either ss or tubes might work.

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/support/past-products/silver-rs/rs8/#/specification