Tube amp for "difficult" speakers,,,

I have a pair of Consequence Dynaudio, mk 2. They work well with my s-state 2x600 watts amp and sounds great esp at large volume levels. But I want to switch to tubes, and even triode if possible. Is good tube amplification unrealistic with these 83 db sensitivity speakers? I am probably not the only one with somewhat "difficult" speakers so all advice is welcome.
Ag insider logo xs@2xo_holter
100% agree on the CAT JL2, which I owned for several years before switching to Atma-sphere M-60s which drive my "easy" speakers to perfection.
Update: I ended up selling my speakers and amp. I now use tube monoblocs with less demanding speakers, and enjoy it.
O holter,

Just curious what did you end up with?

Regards,

Soon to be Dynaudio Confidence C-1 ii owner with 70 Conrad Johnson tube watts that may not be enough :)
Hi cjinsc, by 2017 I have ended up with Atmasphere MA-1 mk 3.2 amps driving Audiokinesis Dream Maker speakers, augmented by a modified (bridge coupled) Pioneer 912 driving Audiokinesis LCS speakers (you can see my updates in my system blog here at the forum). The LCS upgrade was needed to get a volume level more tuned to rock music and the the big Krell sound that I was used to, in my fairly large listening room. I am happy with this solution. The system sounds good even when parts of my front end are in for repair, and I have to replace with a cheap component, just to be able to play music. Its almost like a jazz combo. The front end (amp speaker room combination) of the system continues to play very well, very musically convincing, whatever the input.  So,I don't look back.