Triode TRV A300SER Integrated

Hi

I am quite interested in this integrated amp and wonder if anyone is using TRI products? and you thoughts on their sound and quality?

In addition has anyone compared this unit to other 300b integrated amps? thanks
rwanda

Showing 2 responses by teajay

Hi Charles1dad,

My first review in a series should come out in the next couple of months. So far the Melody 300b is the most beautiful sounding amp I might have ever had in my house! It's out performing my preamp and mono-blocks that retail for over 35k. Amazing indeed.
Rwanda,

I'm just in the middle of a reviewing process of 300b based intergrated and single chassis push/pull amps for my website hometheaterreview.com. I prefer not to mention the names of the companies that I have auditioned so far, but I'll give you the hands down winner to this point is the Melody 300b intergrated, great build quality, uses 6SN7's as driver tubes for the 300b's which I believe adds to the magic of what 300b's can give you, is tube rectified, and is one of the best amps regardless of price I have ever had in my system. It's very reasonably priced at 6K.

If you go to Angel City Audio you could get more details on this amp and Hugh could answer any questions you might have regarding Melody and this piece.