Triangle sound-signature category. Which brands?

I am curious about my options withing Triangle Speakers sound signature.
I like their sound: open, dynamic and life like, but I cannot help but wonder what else is out there that sounds just like Triangle, but perhaps more sophisticated or just better overall?
Please share your thoughts as I am very curious about my possible options.

Thank you.
128x128dkzzzz
I've got a paid of the Celius. I would note that it and the others I've heard are quite revealing and balanced. Good recordings sound glorious and poor ones are often a lot less so. They also take a long time to break in. I would also suggest they might be aided by a tube somewhere along the way -- such as a hybrid int. amp.

To me, they share some attributes with Dali and Sonus-Faber perhaps.
DKzzzz, which Triangle speaker have you heard that you liked? Monitor or full range?

For the most part, I find that the French speaker manufacturers share certain sound qualities. The three best known in the U.S. are JM Labs/Focal, Triangle and JM Reynaud. I have owned models from all three manufacturers and enjoyed them all. Personally I think that there is something special about the Reynaud speakers, but that's just me.

I agree with Mst that the Dali and Sonus Faber speakers are also similar (yet different) sounding, and maybe you could extend that to the Totem line as well.
To my ears, the Totems sounded quite different. A bit more color and I think a bit less accurate. Not good or bad per se -- just more different than S-F or Focal.