Transparent or Nordost?

I currently have all Transparent Ultra MM2, but I am thinking of trying out some other cables. Has anyone compared Transparent to Nordost? Specifically Red Dawn LS?
System is listed.

Thanks!
no_money
Just heard from my Nordost dealer and I should get the demo case on Saturday. The only confusion on my part is getting his Valhalls's. He is down to 1 pair of SC's but I'm sure we will work something out (we always do).
Bjesien, I've got BH LS speaker cables and was thinking of moving up the Nordost line. Was told RD LS was a big step up. Now that the old Norse series is available at 50% off would you still go for RD LS or Heimdall/Frey? Differences between the two? Thanks
No_money My Nordost dealer sold his Tyr's too fast. They were gone 2 weeks before his demo case arrived. I need 4m speaker cables. When I bought my Frey's I was at the top of my budget and I did quickly demo the Valhalla's just for grins (his Tyr's were out on demo). 2430/Heimdall vs 3400/Frey vs 7600/Tyr vs 11800/Valhalla MSRP for 4m when I bought mine 2yrs ago. Like I said earlier I had to 'squint' to hear the difference between Heimdall and Frey but no squinting was needed for the Valhalla. Same was true for the ic's.