Torqueo - any info or updates?

Dear fellow Audio hobbyists,

just entered the forum, so a quick intro: Erik, 43 years old, living in the Netherlands. Have enjoyed a decent TT, amplifier and box setup, but now looking to take the next step.

This next step, is very much looking at great audio quality but also the looks. And I now ended up at these beautiful machines from Torqueo in Italy (torqueo-audio.it). I really REALLY like their design, but there are so little reviews, or even info, available on their assortment. With price tags that are pretty steep for my standards, of course one would first like to listen to a setup and just 'see' in real life, but no distributor in the Netherlands.

So my question:

- does anyone have experience with Torqueo equipment, and what are your findings? 
- do you own a Torqueo? Would love to hear about your setup and experiences?

Thanks everyone, greatly appreciate any response!

Best, Erik 

ek1977
Even the "entry level" model looks like you shouldn't have anything LE$$ than an entry level Lyra,Koetsu etc cartridge, along with a proper phonstage. No cheaping out.

Nice looking stuff. Maybe nicer than some of those custom Garrard?
Having one of each in the system would be nice. Website could be more detailed.

I'll take a T34  Zebrano with 2 arms. For kicks, I would have the company fit a really nice linear tracker before that arm pod setup.
@lewm, yup this election mess has a lot of people mess up which to me is a little scary as the threat of violence has come up from both sides.
So much for modern sophistication. Humans have no changed much in 150 thousand years.
The Sota is an easy turntable to recommend especially to someone who seems to like wood. It outperforms turntables many times it's cost. I am sorry if you are tired of me recommending it however, I shall not stop. Best not read my posts in the analog section. At least I am short and sweet. You should be glad I'm not Millercarbon harping on swarm subwoofers:)
EK1977 it is a nice looking turntable that appears well made but it is idler driven and these turntables particularly with a heavy platter are prone to rumble, wow and flutter down the line. It is not well suspended so it will be prone to foot falls and other environmental disturbances and noise. 
The SME 30/12 is a very cool turntable in person. It's pictures do not do it justice. The AVid Actus comes in several flavors and is a very good turntable. The very best turntable and the one I lust after is the Dohmann Helix but it's looks do not suit everyone although again it's pictures do not do it justice. Is that better Lewm??
Also asked on a Dutch forum, and got some interesting responses. In case you are interested, and you can of course always use google translate to translate this crazy Dutch language into proper English :-)

https://www.high-endforum.nl/topic/16312-torqueo-draaitafels-ervaringen/