Top ten tube preamps

What are your top 10 tube line stage preamps of all time?
samuellaudio
I can see some have listed solid state too. So to make this thread completely useless I will post my solid state recomendations too:

Connoisseur Definitions 3.0
Boulder 2010
FM Acoustics Resolution Series 268
Dynaudio Arbiter
Goldmund Mimesis 22 Signature
Krell Evolution Two
Burmester 808 Mk.V
MBL 6010D
Mark Levinson No.32
Halcro dm10
Spectral DMC-30SS
Jeff Rowland Design Group Criterion (Upcoming)
CTC Builders Blowtorch
dartZeel NHB-18NS
Bridge Audio Laboratories BAlabo BC-1 Mk.II
Cello Audio Suite
Pass Labs X0.2
Edge Electronics NL Reference (Upcoming)
Linn Klimax Control
Gryphon Mirage
If these were or were not previously mentioned I think they bear repeating... and my thoughts are based solely on my own conceptions from actually hearing them and not from just looking at their price points. It's a short list.

BAT VK5i... Just classic.
Thor TA 1000 .. A remarkable music maker.
Thor TA 1000 MK II... tough to improve upon near perfection but Marks pulled it off here.

I've heard several others in showrooms... and some mighty pricey ones too. Without question what so ever many were edged by the 5i.... and all were nailed by the thors.

Just my two cents... er, three cents.
Yes! The AH TP2.0nB that i have been using is wonderful. I didn't mess around with straight version. I wanted the best Joseph had to offer. So I got the full monty with Jensen Xformers, upgraded caps and tubes. I also have the DAC. They have a wonderful synergy together. For the money it is a steal! My problem is I also have a very expensive BC pre amp that has a lot more voltage and gain which works better in my smaller amp system! i can't say enough though about Joseph and his design philosophy. He offers a wonderful sounding product at a great price! goldenears
AH is Audio Horizons. The TP2.0nB is/was their top model linestage preamp. Joseph is the designer, Joseph Chow.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1142509250&read&keyw&zzaudio=horizons