Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Well.....this has been a good thread. However, it kinda sucks that very few of the people on this thread noticed or posted on the thread about the death of Henry Kloss. Mr. Kloss and his impact on Acoustic Research, KLH, Advent, Boston Acoustics....a guy named Tom Holman..ie: THX and beyond...hell where do people think the DQ-10 10"woofer in a 2 cubic foot box..idea came from?

I doubt if any speaker designer had more impact on peoples introduction to the high-end than those speakers designed by Henry Kloss.
Actually I prefer the Dynaco A-50s I've used for the last 19 years, but with 600,000 A-25s sold what can you say. The A-25s are still a regular seller on Ebay with consistently heavy bidding on each pair sold.
It was nice to see the Mission 770s and Dayton Wrights mentioned. I would like to add the Merlin VSM-M to the list.
HEY, wait a minute WHATJD....I posted a Henry Kloss Thread!! He was a man to be admired for his passionate professionalism. Something that everyone should admire and envy.