Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Original Quad ESL; Klipschorn; Snell Type A; IMF Special Applications Control Monitor; Maggie Tympani series; Beveridge Model 2; Sound Lab A-1; Wilson Audio Modular Monitor; Audio Artistry Beethoven; Gradient Revolution.
Duke, all of your selections are REALLY bad. Should you happen to take any of those as trade-ins out of pity for their owners, i'll try to help you to keep your show room clean and "litter free" by taking them for a small fee ( out of pity for you ). Just let me know when i can help and keep your check book handy : ) Sean
>
I know i'll catch sh*t for this, but hey, I believe it to be true...Paradigm makes a great sounding speaker. Keep in mind I am speaking of price ranges here, but for under $3K, someone will have to work real hard to prove otherwise.
Well.....this has been a good thread. However, it kinda sucks that very few of the people on this thread noticed or posted on the thread about the death of Henry Kloss. Mr. Kloss and his impact on Acoustic Research, KLH, Advent, Boston Acoustics....a guy named Tom Holman..ie: THX and beyond...hell where do people think the DQ-10 10"woofer in a 2 cubic foot box..idea came from?

I doubt if any speaker designer had more impact on peoples introduction to the high-end than those speakers designed by Henry Kloss.