Top notch speakers with their own sub

I have a pair of Infinity Prelude MTS complete with subs and towers. They serve me very well, don't require too much power because they have their own powered subs. The multiple components for upper base and mid range do have their advantage, giving a rather complete sound projection. This pair of Class A speakers certain have lived up to their pedigree, but the technology is about 10 years old. What would recommend for the current technology? I am looking for a pair of full size speakers that have their own powered sub.
spatine
Listened to the new Wilson Sasha last week, which replaces the WATT/Puppy. Definitely one of the finest loudspeakers I've encountered, and people who have gotten to know me here know that I've not mentioned Wilson more than a couple of times previously on this site.
I am referring to sub-woofers matching the remaining drivers. I am not talking about woofers. After several years enjoying that very deep base provided by the 2 subs which so seemingly align with other drivers to complete the sound projection, it's not easy to find "standard" speakers that can generously go that deep. I do not wish to go the route of standalone subs. Seemless sound transmission is a nightmare.

As to music taste, I do listen to a variety, from classical and acoustics, where texture and body are highly important, to that base-pounding rock music.

As to comment about Wilson Audio, the Infinity Prelude MTS in my opinion is somewhere between the Watt/Puppy and the MAXX 2.

Thanks,
David
I have 2 systems and also like speakers with built in powered woofer/sub units. Right now I am using Avantgarde Duo Omegas in one system and the Zu Presence in another. I have used several others over the years as well and these are my 2 favorites at this time. The Zu Presence is in a smaller room where the Duo's are in a dedicated stereo/home theater building which is much larger than where the Zu's are. The size of the room will come into play for which speakers are to be recommended,
Tyler Acoustics PD80s can be outfitted with 1000 watt amps to drive the 2 15in woofers
Two designs: (1) Zu Definition 2s (that I have and like a lot) and Zu Presence (that I have not heard) and (2) Rethm Saadhana (also that I have not heard).