Tonearm for Acoustic Signature Challenger Mk3?

I recently picked up an Acoustic Signature Challenger Mk3 which came with an armboard for mounting a Rega or compatible tonearm. I have both a Rega RB301 and a VPI JMW 9T. Unfortunately the JMW doesn't fit the armboard so I mounted the Rega. I set it up with my Dynavector 20x2l with a Clearaudio Balance phono pre. I'm listening to this on my Schiit Lyr and Audeze LCD-2.1 cans. I have to admit this is a spectacular setup.

Does anyone have any experience with this deck and a JMW tonearm? I'm curious if the JMW is that much better or should I ditch it and keep the Rega? Or are there other tonearms that are a good match for this deck others can recommend? Please share any thoughts.

-Robert
rcurlee
Basis Vector is a drop in for a Rega in terms of pivot to spindle length and IMO far superior to a Rega.
Thank you for the recommendation Jperry. The Basis Vector looks like a great tonearm. Does it have the same three bolt pattern for mounting in an armboard as a Rega RB301? How does it compare to a VPI JMW 9T?

-Robert
It does not have a 3 bolt pattern. It drops in the hole. Not sure how it would work with your TT. You could call Basis. I have not heard it side by side with the VPI. The basis is a finely crafted precision tonearm.
I've been very happy with an Audiomods tonearm in my Acoustic Signature Final Tool, a great improvement over the stock Rega. It's a drop in replacement for the Rega (as it is a highly modifed version of the Rega that only uses the arm tube, everything else is replaced.) I can't compare the Audiomods to the JMW9 in my prior VPI Scout other than to say the Acoustic Signature outperforms the VPI by a fair margin.