Tom Waits Bad?

Tom Waits has many a devoted fan. But since I began to haunt the audiophile sites, I've noticed a particular animosity, even cringing hate, directed toward the artist. I would be especially interested in the perspective of those who do not care for his craft. I know, curiosity kills...
128x128ravenbark

Showing 1 response by raindog031

hi...my first post on audiogon...nice society we got here...about Mr. Tom Waits...he has rich discography...he is endem...rare true artist...folks who trow bad words bout Mr. Waits havent listen to his music werry well...or they got no class...his music is experimental...bunch of everything but mixed with style...so you have to got rafined taste of music not listen to only one type of music...his voice is instrument...one of greater lyricist of all time IMO...his lives are like new album...he understands music...he makes albums...not 2 3 good songs on album...im not trying to be his lawyer in this post...what i wanted to say there are two kind of people in the world...one who loves Tom...and others who dont know they love him...i suggest him on vinyl...much better musical presentation...