To loom or not to loom?

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am asking for your experiences in running a complete loom of one brand of cable, experiences not opinions and conjecture please.

I have 2 systems with interconnects from DH Labs and Zavfino, Speaker cables from Zavfino and Wireworld. Power cables are a mishmosh of LessLoss (digital front end) Zavfino (tubes), SR Research SS monoblocks, all great quality cables. 

Should I look at consolidating each system to a specific brand and model of cables or is this a fool's errand? 

Again if you do not have specific experiences please refrain from posting gibberish and innuendo. 

audio_is_subjective64

@mitch2 Dont tell the automotive world that, they have been calling it a wiring loom for 100 years. Thanks. 

@vinylshadow thanks. 

Made my decision standing pat, System sounds wonderful and had the chance to listen to an $800k system and I am quite content with my $65k system. Sound fabulous for what I have in it. 

Thanks all that really contributed. 

All of my interconnects and speaker cables are Morrow Cable. All of my power cables are Furutech components that I put together myself. Of course I have nothing to compare them against but I am pleased with what I get from my system.

I have an all Cardas loom of Cygnus and Clear.

SR power cables 

heres the deal.  If you buy  a loom from a reputable manufacturer,

they are all good once you hit a certain price point 

Get a loom of the best level of cable you can afford 

and it will be rewarding

Good luck Willy -T

Post removed 
Post removed