Tidal vs. Spotify

Tidal sounds better for sure. Search functions aren't as good as Spotify but if you are currently using Spotify, give Tidal a try and let me know what you think!
128x128b_limo
Post removed 
This is a fascinating thread.  Basically, it seems to boil down to a debate between convenience/usability (Spotify) and sound quality (Tidal).  Given that this is an audiophile forum, I expected very few would prefer Spotify. But while it appears Tidal does have the majority here, there are a surprising number of Spotify users.  I wonder what the manufacturers of streamers and DACs will make of this thread?  
Personally, I ended up subscribing to both Tidal and Qobuz so I can generally find almost anything I am looking for.  When I first got my current system (Aurender N10, Levinson 585, Focal Kanta No 2s, REL S/5s, Transparent cables) I compared a very good recording for which I had both a compressed file and a 192/24 file.  The compressed file actually didn't sound bad, until I played the hires file.  You didn't need 'golden ears' to tell the difference. NOT subtle.  The convenience issue isn't a problem for me - but my previous system only had a manual turntable, so maybe my perspective is a little different!
Tidal vs Spotify, my option is Spotify. It is free for all users to listen to music online without limitation. If you are eager to download and play Spotify music offline, I think Spotify playlist converter will be a good choice for you. It is for all users to download and convert music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc at faster speed with zero loss quality. You can check more info on Audcope.
I have both.  Spotify has a better selection but Tidal integrates to Roon and that is the most important thing for me.  I have many great playlists I get from Spotify.  I use soundiiz to convert my playlists to Tidal.  Spotify is fine for casual listening but I would never sit down and really listen to something on it, the difference in sound quality is major especially when comparing Tidal via Roon