Thoughts on the Supratek Chardonnay

I'd just like some input as to your experiences, good or bad, with the Chardonnay. I use an Audio Research SP16L right now with an Odyssey Stratos Dual Mono and Dynaudio Contour MKII speakers. Cabling is Pro9+ for speakers and MagicLink and Prosilways. Is the Chardonnay really that good?
canucks0
you might wanna ask in the preamp deal of the century thread. i have a chardonnay that's being shipped to me. i owned an arc sp-16l over a year ago. i'll post my impressions of the supratek after i get enough time with it.
Check with John Tucker of Exemplar Audio he has to repair alot of them. They don't hold up well for what ever reason.
Playntheblues. A rather profound statement to make in a public forum sir. How many units do you think has he repaired?
playntheblues:

could you provide me with some more info on the failed chardonnay's you mention? i've never heard anybody complain of problems with the chardonnay. it seems to me that as popular as they seem to be around here that there'd be several threads about the issue. i'd really like to know what to expect now that my chardonnay is gonna be on it's way shortly. thanks.