Thoughts on Michi P5 & S5 combination to drive Bowers & Wilkins 802D3, or 804D3 with subs

I'm contemplating adding a system to my great room, (34' W x 19'6"L open gable ceiling) and would like your thoughts on the Michi product line by Rotel ?  Systems use is to provide sound to the living portion of the home, Living Room/Family Room/Great Room that is open to the dining & kitchen space that goes beyond just noise, quality noise if you will, my wife, kid, and I, all would be users of said system across a wide range of music likes and dislikes.    I am very open to suggestions but need something that fills the room but its presence isn't over bearing.  The amp and pre-amp will reside within cabinetry already in place which may need to be vented for heat dissipation.   I've focused on these brands as I've had a great experience with them while building a home theatre with Rotel and B&W.   I'd like to hear what you'd constructively do instead or to enhance our experience - Thanks.   Budget is approximately $40K, all wiring is in place, and my time and labor are the installation crew.
wdwasse
michi is rotel’s highest product... perhaps there is more refinement to the sound than their more mundane products

i personally would not recommend regular rotel amps to drive b&w speakers as they can bring a harshness and stridency to the sound - b&w’s are very clear but can become too sharp easily... they need very very refined electronics upstream, many experienced users of b&w use high end tube amplification for this reason
Post removed 
@dweller - I have already crossed that bridge and I'm quite happy with the results, but thanks for the question.