This forum is antiquated.

I'm a member of several forums. This site is ancient in it's ability to respond to member's posts, and is also extremely cumbersome to reply to specific member's posts, quotes, etc. What am I missing? For some posts that are so technologically subjective....the objective merits of this website and forums are so 1990s. Ancient technology. 

Thoughts? Discuss.
edgewound

Showing 1 response by arthur1260

Been working in IT for 20 years, things change at a pace that's impossible to keep up with. That's why I recently turned to music. In my noob quest to figure things out I found this forum. I was really happy to find people who would reply to my questions. The site also works on a mobile device properly. I couldn't care less about features, the people, their experience and their willingness to take the precious time out of their schedules is what matters! You'll soon burn out trying to chase the newest things, features, not to mention the bad intended, financially interested, even paid for people trying to shove the newest stuff down your unassuming throat. Thanks for keeping this forum alive, best wishes to all!