This e-mail has been cryogenically treated

I’d like to announce that, for no additional charge, all of my e-mails will be cryogenically treated. You can’t prove otherwise.

Seriously though, when a manufacturer claims their product has been cryogenically treated how would we even know? At least with seafood we can run DNA analysis, and often we find out we are being ripped off.

How would we know this about cables, plugs, power connectors, etc? Has anyone ever even seen this being done? That’s actually a serious question. I have never actually seen this happening.

How would we even know if, for instance, they treated a batch in 1995 and no longer do?

erik_squires

Showing 6 responses by fredrik222

@carlsbad2 oh so now suddenly you are a physicist believing in facts? Yeah, like I said, I am not interested in your imaginary world. 

@erik_squires labs can test what material, how it was cast, and then treated and provide a report. Can’t remember who, but someone did this with the SKW cables on Amazon, supposedly OCC, turns out that they were not.

but most people on this forum don’t believe in measurements, so there is that. 

@carlsbad2 you for one do not believe in measurements, that has been established many times over. But not interested in getting into another pointless back and forth about facts vs imagined things. 

@erik_squires very few people say that measurements are end all be all. I certainly do not. But it helps with a lot of things.

you need a serious microscope to see the crystals of copper, or silver, to see how it was cast and treated and the grade of metal.