Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

@duramax747 ,

A pair of CS 3.7 are on my list to purchase. They have to be in very good condition and within a reasonable driving distance for me to purchase as shipping is not an option with the high risk of damage.

With that said, as upgrades are being made I can test what Tom mentioned on a pair that I hope to get and can report back.

Please do report back on this when and if. Excellent news. Thank you.

Speaking of fans my Music Fan reduces speaker baffle and room boundary effects. Makes for more focus within a larger soundstage. Bass has greater articulation like applying a giant comb.

I would expect Doug and Tom’s film approach could've be applied to room surfaces as well as many different brands of speaker baffles. Congratulations to Team Thiel and all their cooperative and diligent work!

I am working on an applied formula that has a negative Poissons ratio and when applied to surfaces reduces their shear velocity. The closer a material’s shear velocity is to the speed of sound is in air the better the transfer of musical energy. TomD

Congratulations to Team Thiel!

theaudiotweak

Good to see you here today. Thank You for your contributions and Audio tweaks.

Interesting work on improving musical energy. Keep up the excellent R&D.

Happy Listening!