Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

ALL

Today marks this thread's 7th Anniversary here on AudiogoN. Since inception, we are acquiring and attracting new contributors and members of the Panel. Most of you guys enjoy Jim's earlier or vintage models.
It was another banner year in 2022. Hopefully, we did not lose anyone to the virus? Stay Safe, especially, those of you in the larger cities.
As for this New Year, I would like to attract more Industry insiders.
I know that you guys are reading this thread. Feel free to drop by and say Hello. Same goes for Dealers/Retailers. With only Cabling left, this year, I will complete my system. My Audio journey took a little longer than anticipated. Would I change course or direction? No.
Thank You! to The Panel for continuing to "make it happen". Membership continues to grow each year as more Audiophiles are finding Thiel Audio speakers.

Happy Listening!

Seven years and approaching 12500 posts! Does anyone have any pointers on how to easily get into the middle somewhere? Is there a way to jump to a specific date or period? Wading through 5 pages at a time is agonizing if you’ve come late to the party.

snbeall

Good to see you here today. I do not know a way to Index these pages/posts?

That would be a nice feature in these Forums.

Happy Listening!

snbeall,

I felt the same way a couple of years ago when I found this thread, but even if it's not in one sitting, it's worth the time. Depending on where you're at in your Thiel/audio journey you may find useful info on any given page.